Friday, November 30, 2007

Are you kidding me ?

I have officially run out of space on my current external hard drive used for backup of data and photo files. This last session was miserable as there was too much picking and choosing of which files I would even have space to backup.

Holy cow - are you kidding me? It is more than just decision time, it is education time: Firewire, usb, rpm's, c drive, d drive, new drive, high speed, non-volatile storage, platters, fault protection, compressed data, partitions, gigabyte, terrabyte, device drivers, all-terrain, system configuration, OEM, name brands, starting at only $89.99, nested levels, proprietary, pink ones, yellow ones, low profile ones. I just want one that works. Do you feel my pain?

My head won't stop spinning, so maybe I'll take an aspirin and get on it tommorrow. Send some good thoughts my way..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I have so been there done that, I DO feel your pain. I love your blog. So fun to catch up and see what is going on. Wish you continued fun and success.

Tracy