Monday, December 31, 2007

Glenwood Cemetery

OK - before we get too far, let me ask - - Is it just too wierd that my last post was on a Senior Citizen living center and now I am visiting a cemetery ? The two shoots are not related at all, I promise !!!!

Glenwood Cemetery has been on my list of photo ops for a while, so my photo friend Sharon and I went, originally thinking we would get started at sunrise, but NOOOOOOOO, that was NOT going to happen. It was a chilly morning and we might have gotten some great shots, but we came to our senses the night before and determined that sleep was more important.

Very interesting and picturesque place full of unique details. I have a new 50mm 1.8 lens and wanted to play with it a little. The tree in the first shot is actually on the national register for famous trees or something like that.

Give me your comments, love to hear.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Love the variety of subjects and details.