Saturday, December 8, 2007

WILDLIFE CRITTERS

What pretty eyes you have :
Nothing major to report, so thought I would browse through some old photos and see what 'spoke' to me (photos can do that right ? ) I am not really a 'wildlife' photographer, as It is not my cup of tea to go sit in a photo blind somewhere slathered up with bug spray and wiping sweat off my brow to keep it from dripping in my eyes to get wildlife shots ...... noooooooooooo, that's not for me. I will however grab the 'convenient shots'. OK , enough gibberish, just sit back and enjoy the show of the shots I did get. Take a look at their eyes. They are all adorable.
LOOK AT THIS LITTLE CUTIE PIE .... Bad hair day or not ?
I am guessing you know what this is - scroll down to see the 'owner'
This little creature was about 40 feet away from where Luci BainesJohnson was talking to the crowd at the LBJ Ranch. Can you just picture it, I am over there photographing a freaking spider and everyone else is over there open jawed gawking and photographing Luci. Oh my, don't tell anyone. Obsessive nerdy.
owner


This little guy was in my garden, that's nice he waited while I got the camera

No special message with this posting - just hope you enjoyed the images.

No comments: