Monday, February 11, 2008

Cats and Dogs are out of the bag

Photo delivery has been made - the cats and dogs are now officially out of the bag. Along with Zippy the 35lb tortoise and Spud the Guinea Pig. So here I go posting some of my favs from this fun photoshoot. Take a look at the handsome group - a few fun and wacky shots included.

SPUD the guinea pig - adooooooooorable








ZIPPY the 35lb tortoise
munching on cactus and hibiscus flower -
stay clear of his jaws, major damage if he gets your fingers !!












What a fun group of people and all their furbabies were precious - every single one of them !!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunch of doggie and kitties and other critters too. I especially love the half face shots. Keep up the good work.

Kathy

Karelle Photography said...

I think the turtle is my favorite. And I may be biased since I grew up with many, many turtles as pets.
I like the change in layout. Very clean.

Unknown said...

Wow, Susan, makes me want to take them all home. Nice photography. You capture the animals personality.
Tico's Mom