Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Anticipation and Reflection

Anticipation :

OK - it's getting close, my new 18-200 lens arrives Thurs 17th. I just checked the UPS tracking and it is already in Houston as I write, loading on the truck ..... oh ....... I can hardleeeeee stand it. Take a deep breath Susan, it will be ok.

Reflection :

On a separate note, Dan and I had a great dinner with long long long longtime friends tonight, Gary, Joan, Carol. Always a treat to get together with you guys. Family and friends. Doesn't get much better !!!!!!

Have been busy processing alot of photos and still have three other shoots to finish up, so not much posting on the ole blog-a-roo. SACVH, Jim, Kayla - thanks for your patience in waiting on your photos. I am off to a workshop this weekend in Austin, signed up for some lighting and photoshop classes, so I can use some new skills to finish your photo processing..... yeah!!! Going up to Austin with Autumn, Cindy and Pam, bound to have a fun time. Autumn took over the prez duties of the photo club this year, she's enthusiastic and is digging in and running with it all. Good news for all of us, thanks Autumn. Cindy and Pam are both on the board too, so we will all have some good girl bonding time. Have been getting some on-going photoshop tutoring from my friend Dianna ..... what a blessing. Too cool the stuff I have learned.

I have updated my website, I switched out some photos ... if you have some time, check it out http://www.susanlong.net/ - it's free entertainment, at least I would hope you think it's entertainment.

More later, when there's more to report.
Til then - um, well, um, be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the workshop in Austin this weekend, and thanks for letting me crash with you and Pam. I can't wait to see your final images from the bar, I think they're going to be great!